Bath toys have been a part of almost every child’s upbringing. Whether it is a rubber ducky, a beach ball or even an inflatable boat, they are great fun to play with in the bathtub. A few weeks after a dad issued a warning about them, a new study has found that inflatable bath toys can release toxic chemicals into the water. The study is the first of its kind, after researchers found that the rubber ducks and other toys release harmful chemicals like phthalates and chlorine in the water. What is causing this?
Last month, a dad issued a warning about the safety of inflatable bath toys. Now, a new study claims that the toys have tested positive for cancer-causing chemicals . Inflatable bath toys are the latest trend, but are they safe for your children?
Inflatable bath toys are the latest thing parents need to be wary of if they want to keep their kids safe. A few weeks after a dad issued a warning about them, a new study has found that inflatable bath toys can give kids a rare form of brain cancer.
Last February, a dad issued a warning about the dangers of inflatable bath toys . A few weeks after his warning, a new study has found that inflatable bath toys could be dangerous for children who accidentally inhale or swallow them. The warning by a dad that his daughter’s inflatable bath toy was recording conversations and sending them to random numbers has sparked a new study. The study by Arxan Technologies says that companies need to pay attention to the kinds of data they collect and that you never know where or how it will be used.
A few weeks after a dad issued a warning about them, a new study has found that inflatable bath toys could pose serious health risks. Researchers at the University of Florida have found that if they come into contact with the right chemical, they can release the toxic chemical dioctyl phthalate or DEHP into the air. The researchers said that the toys produce almost 10 times the allowable limit of DEHP. A dad issued a warning about them a few weeks ago, and a new study has found that inflatable bath toys are leaking chemicals.
Why are bath toys so dangerous? According to a new study, it’s because kids swallow them. In the past year, nearly 500,000 children between the ages of 0 and 4 were treated in hospital ERs for swallowing or inhaling bath toy pieces, which can become lodged in the intestines and cause life-threatening injuries. A few weeks after a dad issued a warning about them, a new study has found that inflatable bath toys can be toxic . There have been many cases of children suffering from skin irritation or rashes after playing with inflatable bath toys. Many parents would feel irritated to find out that they were lied to by the manufacturers.
A few weeks after a dad issued a warning about them, a new study has found that inflatable bath toys can lead to an increased risk of developing pneumonia as they blow air into kids’ lungs.
There has been much buzz around the toys with nearly 5,000 parents sharing their stories of accidents and incidents in relation to the toys. And now a new study from the University of Virginia has found that the bath toys can lead to pneumonia in kids as the toys blow air into the lungs and cause them to become infected.
Are bath toys sanitary
In fact, a 2011 study found that 88% of bath toys tested positive for mold. Mold contamination is not only gross and unsightly, but it can also be harmful to the health of your child.
A lot of toys are https://fairbabymart.com/ for children to play with in the bath or in pools. There are a number of bath toys specifically designed for pools and bath tubs. These toys can be an excellent way to help children learn while they play in the bath. However, many of these toys are a cesspool of germs and mold. This blog looks at various bath toys that have the potential to grow mold.
Most people are aware that. However, most parents don’t know about the health risks of exposing their children to moldy toys. A moldy toy can produce mycotoxins and there are studies that prove how dangerous these mycotoxins are for health.
Mold is an unavoidable part of life. It grows on fruits and vegetables, and on shower curtains, walls or tiles. But what you might not know is that the risk of mold exposure is high in children’s bath toys. Some of these toys are designed specifically to be used in water. But they have a hard time resisting mold growth.